Gamer Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozma

2 posters

Go down

Ozma Empty Ozma

Post by Druf Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

I beat Ozma and it was really hard. For those living under a rock Ozma is an optional boss in FFIX. He is much harder than the final boss.
Here is the story:
I had fought Ozma at least 15 times losing badly all times. Then I wanted to show Riley how impossible he was, so I started playing it. In that one fight everything fell into place, and I don't wanna say it was an easy fight, but Steiner only had three moves the whole fight, and was confused, and darked the rest. With all that I managed to win handily even with a curse. The one scary part of the fight was when a meteor hit me and everyone but zidane died while he only had 112. Thanks to some auto life, and auto haste that was the last move ozma used.
This was a hard boss and to anyone who has ever beaten him they understand where I am coming from.
Druf
Druf
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Back to top Go down

Ozma Empty Re: Ozma

Post by Mr iOXZ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am

I will never understand how you will say he is hard for the reason that I only saw you fight him once and you won. But it sounds like you played A LOT before trying to beat him.
Mr iOXZ
Mr iOXZ
Once in a Lifetime
Once in a Lifetime

https://gamertalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum