Gamer Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me

Go down

Me Empty Me

Alright, this was posted elsewhere but I will now blog it here.
Please do NOT read if you do NOT care about me or anything that I am.
Also if you don't have the patience to hear what I have to say or how I feel.

Who am I? That's a question I really would like to find out. Some people think it's an easy question to answer but for me it's more than difficult. I struggle to see who I am and what I stand for... and why I act the way I do. I'm not sure if I'll every truly know who I am.

Let me clear up any questions or misunderstanding with this. I identify with both genders. I am biologically male and mentally female. It's like, I don't feel like a guy or a girl, I feel like a both honestly. I hate it when people ask "are you a boy or a girl?" As if people are JUST THAT these days. I'm sick of it! I hope you're my friend for who I am, not for what "gender" I am. If you're going to accept me, accept all of me. And secondly, don't treat me different. That will really piss me off. I don't want to be treated by my gender but by my personality. I struggle with my self-hatred every single day, so I don't need ANY from you. You may not think it's such an issue but for me, it is. And no matter how much I try, people will still treat me differently and judge me. I am a person just like you. So if you still want to be my friend after reading this, awesome. If you don't, NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.
Lunanova
Lunanova
Mr. Incredible

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Me :: Comments

Mr iOXZ

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:55 pm by Mr iOXZ

Me Capybara-sounds-like-copypasta-lol-7708-1279075885-2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum