Gamer Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Game Ever?

3 posters

Go down

Best Game Ever? Empty Best Game Ever?

Post by Lunanova Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 am

Well... this game has won numerous awards on sites for being "best game ever" (GameFAQS) and so forth... and always seems to have a rating of 9 on all game review sites...

It's Chrono Trigger!

Personally I think it's a magnificent game! I definitely think it is one of the most awesome games there is! What do you think? Have you played it? Do you agree about it being the best game? Why or why not? Explain.

I feel like a school test when I ask questions like that :I
Lunanova
Lunanova
Mr. Incredible

Back to top Go down

Best Game Ever? Empty Re: Best Game Ever?

Post by Druf Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am

I too have played Chrono Trigger and I fell in love with it. I downloaded it on my school laptop and I even played it during English class (sorry Mr. Tierney). It was really fun, but I didn't finish it so I have no right to say that it is the best game ever.
For me the best game ever is Final Fantasy X. It was the first ff I ever beat by myself, and after putting all the hours I did in it, it has to be my favorite.
Druf
Druf
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by duke_nuke Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm a nub and never played this game.
I'll definitely give it a try though! I've been looking to find a best game ever to try... for me, Ocarina of Time was groundbreaking and possibly the only game I have played throughout more than once... other than Contra. But again, I'm a nub and haven't played a wide range of games... my parents always kept me from my video games even though they're the second best thing ever right after curly fries study
duke_nuke
duke_nuke
NOOB SR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunanova Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Definitely try it! And OoT was one of the top games I've played too! I'm so close to beating it...
Lunanova
Lunanova
Mr. Incredible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down